ICEERE’22 3nd International Conference on Electronic Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems Springer & Elsevier Conference
CALL FOR PAPERS
3nd International Conference on Electronic Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems
Springer & Elsevier Conference
Submission deadline extended: February 15th, 2022
- Selected papers with highest reviewers scores will be considered for publication as chapters of a book published by LNEE Springer.
- Extended version of selected papers will be considered for possible publication in the following reputed journals:
- Energy Journal (Elsevier, IF: 7.147)
- Computers & Electrical Engineering journal (Impact Factor: 3.818)
- Energies (Impact Factor: 3)
- Other Journals are under confirmation.
Indexing : Indexed by EI, SCOPUS & DBLP within, Web of Science, SCImago.
Submission Link: Submissions are processed through the submission link at: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=iceere22#
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
On behalf of the program committee, It is our great pleasure to invite you to submit papers to the 3nd International Conference on Electronic Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems (ICEERE’22), 2022 scheduled from 20-22 May, in Saidia, Morocco.
The scope of ICEERE’22 covers a broad range of hot topics including Electronic Engineering, Control and Instrumentation, Embedded Systems, Communication and Renewable Energy. It will focuses mainly on the application of artificial intelligence techniques, emerging technology and Internet of things in electrical and renewable energy systems including Hybrid systems, Micro-grids, Networking, Smart-health applications, Smart-grid, Mechatronics, Electric vehicle, etc. The advance of renewable energy applications, would not have been possible without the advance of electronic and information technologies.
With the successful experience of the first and second Edition (in Saidia, Morocoo 2018-2020), we truly believe that the third edition of ICEERE 2022 will achieve greater success and provide a better platform for all the participants to have fruitful discussions and to share ideas of researches. We expect that the published papers in the conference will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this importance. The third conference ICEERE 2022 will be held in Be Live Hotel 5* Saidia, Morocco from 2022 Mai, 2022.
Best Paper Awards:
Awards will be conferred at the conference to the authors of the best posters and the best student paper. Poster presentation will be of great importance in ICEERE’22.
For more details of the conference please visit http://www.iceere.com/iceere22/
We look forward to hearing from you and I hope you’ll strongly consider joining us in making the conference successful.
- Sensors, Communications and Network
- Wireless and Mobile Communication
- Electronics Engineering and Microelectronics
- Materials, Devices, Circuits and Systems
- Biomedical devices & Medical image processing
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning methods
- Smart IoT, Embedded Systems & Industry 4.0
- Signal, Vision and Image Processing
- Power Electronics, Systems and Applications
- Energy and renewable energy systems
- Electric Vehicles
- Electrical Systems
- Energy Storage and Management
- Smart Homes, Cities and Communities
- Smart Grids & Microgrids
- Artificial intelligence in RE applications
- Renewable Energy Markets and Policies
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Research
- Precision Agriculture
- Soil and water management techniques
Important Dates :
- Paper Submission Deadline : February 15th, 2022
- Acceptance Notification : March 15th, 2022
- Camera Ready Deadline : April 15th, 2022
- Conference Dates : 20 - 22 May 2022
Smart Renewable Energy Systems and decarbonisation
By Henrich Lund
Book Publishing with Springer
By Dr. Ramesh Nath Premnath
Editor Applied Sciences
Engineering, Materials Science, Energy, Water, Climate
Senior publishing editor for academic books
Internet of Things: Applications, Enablers, Security
By Manu Malek.
One-dimensional photonic crystals: Fondamentals and applications
Health Monitoring Systems for the Renewable Energy
ESIGELEC, University of Rouen Normandy, France
Energy performances of a photovoltaic thermal plant using different coolant
Dr. Antonio Gagliano
New methods developed for precision agriculture
By Dr. Pierre TempleBoyer
Image blur control benefits to visual servo control in robotics
By Dr. Guillaume Caron
University of Picardie Jules Verne, France
Agrivoltaics: novel systems to optimize the food water energy nexus.
By Dr. Hélène Marrou
University Mohammed VI Polytechnic, Morocco
Fault Detection and Diagnosis applied to photovoltaic power plants
By Dr. Anne MIGAN DUBOIS
Paris-Saclay University, France
Lab-on-disc for in situ monitoring of surface water quality by algae biosensors and physicochemical sensors
By Dr. Jérôme LAUNAY
Machine Learning for Analog Circuits Design
By Dr. Ali AHAITOUF
Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University of Fès, Morocco.
The first edition was successfully published by
The second edition was successfully published by
B. HAJJI, ENSA-Oujda, Morocco
A. RABHI, University of Picardie, France
A. MELLIT, University of Jijel, Algeria.
G. M. TINA, University of Catania, Italy;
M. A. Koulali, ENSA-Oujda, Morccco;
A. Gagliano, University of Catania, Italy.
Prof. HAJJI Bekkay
Site web : http://www.iceere.com/iceere22/