CE2 2018 Second International Conference "Environmental Econometrics"
December 19-20, 2018, FPN Nador
- October, 21® Submission and registration
- November, 4® Notification
- November, 15® Final version
- Economic growth in relation to the environment and more particularly climate change;
- Renewable energies and sustainable development;
- Impacts of climate change on agriculture;
- Environmental risk impact assessment;
- Modeling land use changes and their impacts on the environment (greenhouse gas emissions, biodiversity conservation, water quality, etc.);
- Innovative financing for sustainable development;
- Environmental taxation and ecological transition;
- Challenges biodiversity conservation;
- Environmental Policy Assessment;
- Socio-economic and environmental impacts of the implementation of new activities;
- Determinants of land-use and land-cover change;
- Energy transitions and energy system efficiency modeling;
- Time series modeling and statistics of extremes with applications to Environmental data analysis;
- Spatial statistics and analysis of massive, functional climatic/environmental data.
- Belkacem ABDOUS, INSEA, Rabat, Morocco.
- Mohamed ATOUNTI, FPN, Nador, Morocco.
- Raja CHAKIR, INRA, Paris, France.
- Sophie DABO, Université de Lille, France.
- Ahmed EL GHINI, FSJES-Souissi, Rabat, Morocco.
- Kaoutar LAMRINI UAHABI, FPN, Nador, Morocco.
- Nourredine RHOMARI, FS, Oujda, Morocco.
- Youssef SAIDI, Bank Al Maghrib, Rabat, Morocco.
- Mourad ZENASNI, FPN, Nador, Morocco.